Tuesday, November 02, 2004

and just WHAT do you WANT?

today is election day. I have just returned home from work, stopping to cast my ballot on the way. like many people, I voted for the lesser of two evils. I don't expect much in the way of progress for the nation or for me as an individual however this thing goes, but that remains to be seen.

I dont have a solid agenda to pursue as I blog away, so, let me say that the opinions expressed here are those of a deranged nut, and may at times be abrasive to some, (but I will try to keep that at a minimum). this publication may also include a few little bits of minutia and fluff from time to time. I might brag or complain about who knows what. everybody else does, why not me?

have fun. feel free to post opinions or comments. I will feel free to plagiarize or ignore them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home