Sunday, July 09, 2006

no, it's not a nightmare, it really is happening

Please see this article:

http://msn-cnet.com.com/FBI+plans+new+Net-tapping+push/2100-1028_3-6091942.html?part=msn-cnet&tag=tg_nav&subj=ns_6091942


The FBI is pushing for legislation that will install tapping, monitoring, and eavesdropping hubs into the domestic internet. The legislation is expected to be introduced by Sen Mike DeWine.

before I go into a paranoic rant, let me say that first, I am not convinced that there is a vast secret conspiracy. truthfully, I don't believe that most of these jerks can think that far ahead and in such large terms.

I do sincerely believe that the actions of these people are paving the way for an opportunist to come along and really hose us, probably in the not-too-distant future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home