Saturday, October 28, 2006

it's getting to be time

The various campaigns are just about over, all that is left is for the mudslingers and media-whores of all stripes to keep shouting and for us to make up our minds.

Try to forget about ideology, about whether a candidate may or may not take an unpopular stance on some irrationally unrelated topic, or whether an issue might, (just might), concede that the other side has a few good points. Just do what is right.

Turn off the TV, the radio, and yes, even the internet and just do what's right.

Stay focused.

4 Comments:

Blogger sammyray said...

Do what's right? Like move to another country?

3:17 PM  
Blogger eccentric recluse said...

if that is an option for you, then go for it. as for me, right now anyway, I am going to pick the best candidates and answers to the various questions and hope for the best.

I wonder what it would take to call another Constitutional convention? (The legislatures of 39 states to be technical, but what would it take to get that done?

6:16 PM  
Blogger Woozie said...

Hey, I don't care. I don't vote until 2008!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to turn the Internet off, but then I got dizzy and had to turn it back on again.
-R

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home