Saturday, June 09, 2007

whats this?

I just happened to click on a link to my bud Roy's blog page, and was directed to a blog that I had never seen before. It seems that when Roy went inactive a few weeks back, the blogger system put his URL back up for grabs.

If you know Roy, or have his (former) URL in your favorites, pay no attention to what you might see at that address.

Another SNAFU from G00GLE.....


this just in from Bimbo Central:

Paris Hilton is back in the slammer. Those caring about this deplorable situation probably can't read and won't see this anyway. What I want to know is, how will this affect the well-being of the other inmates at the LA County lockup?

Finally, from special correspondent JB:

The Soldier and the Nun

A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, "Please, may I hide under your skirt. I'll explain later." The nun agreed.

A moment later two MP's ran up and asked, "Sister, have you seen a soldier?" The nun replied, "He went that way." After the MP's ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, "I can't thank you enough Sister. You see, I don't want to go to Iraq." The nun said, "I understand completely."

The soldier added, "I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!" The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls....I don't want to go to Iraq either."

have a good weekend.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Roy. :'(

10:29 AM  
Blogger eccentric recluse said...

me too

3:30 PM  
Blogger Roy said...

Aw you guys. OK, I'm back. New URL.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Yay! *doing happy dance* Glad you're back, Roy.

...good joke, E_R.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Woozie said...

funny joke

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home