Friday, July 20, 2007

I am going to resist.....

Well.

President Bush is going to undergo a colonoscopy tomorrow (saturday). It is said that he is leaving you-know-who in charge.

Tempted as I am, I am going to refrain from commenting or joking here, but I invite you, my loyal and faithful readers, (yeah, either of you), to go right ahead. Comment seriously, sarcastically, humorously, use this as the beginning of a 24 hour meme, whatever, just record your actions with a comment.

Have a good weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Raspootin said...

TheDeathly Hallows of GW’s arse probably won’t get as much attention as the book this weekend.

Hail Harry Potter :)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Roy said...

Is it a Texas colonoscopy? I hope it's a Texas colonoscopy. Everything's bigger in Texas!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home