Sunday, November 05, 2006

a lot to think about

Today is the next to the last day of incessant political commercials and phone calls and all that. Then comes the Christmas season.

If you think you are going to watch Monday Night Football for some good old wholesome ripping of somebodies head off, be prepared to endure the last great round of campaign spending as you see more of the politico's than you do of the game.

Yep, one of those days.

Think carefully today, try to decide what is best, and if you reach a decision on a candidate or a ballot issue, stick too it. Don't be influenced by the media, or the internet. Go with what you really believe.

As for myself, I think I will fill all the gas tanks in the household, as I expect that today is the last day of the respite we have been seeing.

5 Comments:

Blogger mika said...

i love voting fever-there's always drama!

and if you're living in africa, there might even be a revolution, guerrilla style.

4:49 AM  
Blogger eccentric recluse said...

yes, that would be something. it would definately freak your average American out!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Woozie said...

I think a revolution would be awesome. Yeah that's right CIA, awesome.

12:34 PM  
Blogger kara said...

I prefer to call my psychic hotline friend for political advice. I feel she already knows who's gonna win anyway, so I may as well be on the winning side.

I kid.

6:20 PM  
Blogger eccentric recluse said...

kidding is good. thanks for coming back!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home