Thursday, December 31, 2009

it's almost that time...

Happy New Year to all of you. It is not quite midnight anywhere in the USofA just yet, but I really don't care, and there is nothing on TV.

I have been listening to some nice outtakes from some mid sixties and seventies Grateful Dead that I have had on the shelf for a while, (commercially available as the "So Many Roads" set).

Roy, Jen, Sarah, Leelee, Woozie, and even you Anonymous, take it easy. I am not drinking tonight, I thought I might be needed as a designated driver for the kids in the household, so, I will get up all nice and early and have a white russian to start the day.

the dude still abides....

take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roy said...

Happy new year to you, dOoD. Let's try it again one more time. Meanwhile, I gotta say that if the average global temperature is going up, it must be hotter than hell somewhere else right now.

I mean, dang.

I didn't get drunk either, and I don't care who got drunk without me.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home