Sunday, January 03, 2010

I wonder if this will catch on ....

take a look at this site, and if you have a moment, look at the video.

I'm not recommending this sort of thing mind you, lest it be taken out of context, but this stands as an interesting commentary on our lives as Americans.

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/12/31/web-2-0-suicide/

If this would actually remove all those FaceBook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking pages that we have created and now ignore, (and sometimes regret), now that would really be something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roy said...

Sounds like a good deal. I have an FB account, but I never look at it. One of these days, something will happen to my web browser and it will forget my password, (I, personally, already have) and I will be irrevocably blocked from re-entering.

Never did twitter. I don't "get" that. It scares me. What if somebody hacked my account and I started "following" Sarah Palin? I would have to smash by computer to bits (literally?) and pass large magnets over the hard drive shards, and bury the entire thing in a lime pit.

I don't mind my blog, which is more like writing letters.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home