Friday, August 12, 2011

politics

OK, there was a debate last night, in Iowa, and I didn't watch it. To be truthful and fair, I didn't watch The Big Bang Theory either. But as I was driving home this evening, dialing through the FM bands to see if it was merely crappy reception or a bad radio on one channel, (wouldn't have made a difference, it was a lousy station), I hit a talk radio program piped over from AM to a station that can't sell advertising with its former music format, (whatever happened to Lawrence Welk anyway....?) and it was the usual tirade, bitching about the liberals and how evil they are, you know, how they are intending to ruin the country.
What struck me as interesting here was the liberals as portrayed in this conversation were Tim Pawlenty and Mitt Romney.
If I had just dropped to earth from Mars or Venus, I would surely think that they were Obama's brothers, sorta like Chumley and Big Hoss on Pawn Stars....
Tomorrow is the straw poll.
I will be quite surprised if either of the Obama brothers wins. I really don't care, it's not like my vote equals much more than 1/10 of a fundraiser cent and there are plenty of those behind some of those guys, (and girls).




1 Comments:

Anonymous Porter said...

<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$> posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home