Thursday, December 07, 2006

what exactly do you mean, weird?

Hat's off to my friend leelee, who has tagged me to identify six weird things about myself. (She can't help it, she's from New Jersey....).

My first inclination is to report that there are no weird things about me, I am the paragon of normal in a weird world, but I suppose that I cannot get away with that, so....

1) I am a packrat. I have bundles and boxes of the oddest things, and actually remember what most are for.

2) I remember snippets of things that I have read many, many years ago. I cannot quote verbatim, but remember the main points, as well as minor details.

3) I am, basically, shy, however those that I have flipped off and cursed (screaming) at in rush hour might disagree.

4) I walk through the house and turn off lights, close doors and sometimes drawers.

5) I am a procrastinator's procrastinator. I'll think about doing it later tomorrow.

6) I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

There.

Now, Mika! Come on down! You are the next taggee on "6 Weird Things About Me" venture!

8 Comments:

Blogger leelee said...

:-)

Thanks for playing along ER...I don't think you are THAT weird...and what is the "she's from NJ" comment supposed to mean...??? ;-)

10:04 AM  
Blogger eccentric recluse said...

nothing at all dear, simply a documented fact or geography....

10:31 AM  
Blogger leelee said...

hmmmmmmmmmm...ok I'll buy that THIS time...but I have an underlying feeling there IS more to than that..

;-)

11:06 AM  
Blogger Woozie said...

You're retired and still don't know what you want to do? That is weird.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not as weird as you might think. There are lots of people in my situation, young enough not to need a wheelchair, established income, some education that work at jobs because they want to. I work part time for a couple of outfits, no pressure, when I want to, and find it somewhat satisfying. Still, I think that there is something out there that needs doing, and I am looking for it.

E_R

3:52 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Hmmm... I do all of these except close doors. I got the same meme, but it came from Enemy Of The Republic.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that Anne, (I was grateful for not being picked, when that WOMAN FROM NEW JERSEY ambushed me).

just kiddin leelee. really.

EotR commented on an earlier post, asking of all things, about the tune featured at the time. I posted it to her...

E_R

5:09 PM  
Blogger mika said...

ha! i accept the tag graciously! will get on it as soon pronto!

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home